Monday, November 24, 2008

Japan Trip 2008-Nov.23&Nov. 24

It's been about two years since I have visited to Japan last time. Although, I will stay this time for only 12 days, I want to introduce the food enjoyed fully in the meantime.

When I arrived to Narita Airport, I didn't feel much cold than I expected. That's good.
My mother brought NADAMAN bento-box for the dinner. That's beautiful and tasty. Well, it has been suddenly charmed by the dinner of rich color of Japan. I feel very much like "I am in JAPAN!". LOL

Nadaman Bento Box-sushi


【Today's Dishes】
Close-up will be shown by clicking, and if cursor is placed on a photograph, details will come out.
Please understand that it may not be shown in some browsers.

Singapore Airline-Lunch Singapore Airline-Dessert Ice Cream Singapore Airline-Snack

Singapore Airline-Light Lunch Nadaman Bento Box Nadaman Bento Box

Beaujolais Nouveau Unagi-Sea Eel Sea EelUnagi-Sea Eel

Melon Pan with Melon Cream Melon Pan with Melon Cream Kinki Fish

Fish Bones Sushi Mix Vegatable

Salald Yakitori Liver

Lemon Liqueur Cointreau

And it is the 2008 beaujolais nouveau which was received together. My mother is serious wine lover so, I actually was expected that I could drink it absolutely when I am in Japan this time. Although nouveau comment this year are young, it is very well substantial. It was comparatively delicious.

And Monday, the 24th. Suddenly, by a jet lag, I awoke up before 4:00am wide in the morning. Natto (Fermented soybeans) and boiled rice are managed for my light breakfast. And my mon and I were going to shopping to a department store.

We ate Unagi (eels) for lunch. After the lunch, we went to DEPA-CHIKA(Food section for department store). Everytime I am back to Japan. I see so much food is overflowing everywhere in Japan. When I lived in Japan, it was not worrisome at all, but after I am living in the United States, this is very well worrisome. what although I think that food that overflows and is on the contrary is not sold out at all, will happen to the remaining foods which will be thrown away, of course. I feel that it is quite wasteful. Even if it sees only this, it feels actually that it is an extravagant country as Japan.

Anyway, I have requested KINKI fish for tonight dinner. When coming back to Japan, it is one of the food to eat absolutely. It is delicious! Like the photograph, there are nothing but the bone, I sucked and ate finely. LOL

And this thick-rolled sushi one of my favorite food in Japan as well.

I had a melon pan(Melon flavored bread) from famous Japanese fruit shop in Shinjuku which using actual muskmelon fruit juice for ths inside custard cream. It's cost 231 yen per piece. But it't worth it.

I was enjoyed a lot of delicious food from the first day. Yay!

To be continued--

No comments: